1. Purpose and scope of information collection
- The Company does not sell, share or exchange Customer's personal information collected on hellomidafashion.com to any other third party.
- When Customers contact to register for the service, the personal information that hellomidafashion.com collects includes:
(i) Full name;
(ii) Email Address
(iii) Telephone number;
(iv) Delivery address;
(v) Bank account and payment information;
(vi) Information sent by or relating to the device(s) used to access the hellomidafashion.com website;
(vii) Aggregated data about user content.
2. Scope of information use
2.1. For internal company
Personal information collected is only used by the Company internally and for one or all of the following Objectives:
(i) Customer Support;
(ii) Provide information related to the service;
(iii) Process orders and provide services and information through the website hellomidafashion.com at the request of the Customer;
(iv) The Company may send information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if the Customer registers to receive email/sms notifications;
(v) In addition, the Company will use the information provided by the Client to assist in the management of the Client's account; confirm and execute financial transactions related to the Client's online payments.
2.2. Service support unit
In the course of doing business, the Company will/may need to disclose the Client's personal data to third party service providers, agents and/or affiliated companies or companies. company in connection with hellomidafashion.com, for one or more of the foregoing. Such third parties include, but are not limited to:
(i) Subsidiaries, affiliated companies and related companies;
(ii) Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties that the Company hires to support or supplement its business.
(iii) Third parties to whom the Company discloses information for one of the Objectives and such third parties will in turn collect and process the Client's personal data for one or more Objectives.
2.3. Competent Authority
In case of request of competent parties such as judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency or Visa/Mastercard card organizations related to law violations or any credit card fraud of a customer, hellomidafashion.com E-commerce website is responsible for cooperating in providing member's personal information. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members' personal information.
3. Information storage time
- For personal information, hellomidafashion.com only deletes this data if the Customer requests, the Customer requests to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In addition to the above case, Personal Information of Members will be kept confidential on the server of the hellomidafashion.com website.
4. Persons or entities that may have access to personal information
Subjects that have access to Customer's personal information fall into one of the following cases:
- MINGLIYIN VIETNAM CO., LTD
- Partners who have signed a contract to perform a part of the services provided by the Company, these partners will receive information according to the contractual agreement (maybe part or all of the information, although according to the terms of the contract). dong) to assist users in using the services provided by the Company.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
- MINGLIYIN VIETNAM CO., LTD
- Address: Room B02, 14th Floor, HM Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 05, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Website: hellomidafashion.com
- Email: email@example.com
6. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the reported scope
- At hellomidafashion.com, the Customer is guaranteed that the information provided to the Company will be kept confidential, hellomidafashion.com is committed not to share, sell or rent the Customer's personal information to anyone else.
- hellomidafashion.com commits to only use Customer's information in the following cases:
(i) Improve service quality for Customers;
(ii) Settlement of disputes and complaints;
(iii) When required by law enforcement.